Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reptilian adventure? - September 23, 2010

So....... I was in the garage getting ready to go get the kids from school and as I walked around the car to get into the driver's side there was a snake sitting in the garage staring at me. I quickly screamed and yelled "Jeffery". My knight in shining armor does he come running? No, all I got was "What?" Trying not to freak out I immediately forced him outside to look at the snake that was so terrifying. What does my knight say when he sees they slithering menace? "COOL! Where's the habitat so we can catch it and let the kids see it?" EEEeeewwww, Gross! But off he went and caught it and we put it in the habitat for the kids to see and then let it go in the backyard so that the snake can catch and eat all the icky stuff out there!  

0 comments: