Monday, March 28, 2011

Asheville, North Carolina - March 28th, 2011 - Spring Break

Our stop for the evening was Asheville, NC which looks like a pretty place. We checked in at our hotel had some Long John Silver's for dinner, then went to go find the pool. Well the indoor pool was non-existent so we decided that we would take a drive and go look at the Biltmore House. We mainly wanted to go because Syd had a project on all things Indiana and the Biltmore is built out of Indiana Limestone. We get to the Biltmore and it's closed, 8pm is too late I guess. The bad part is that you cannot even see the outside from any road, I guess they really want to make their $29.00 per person.

So it's the end of the day, Syd is reading, Jared's on the computer, Jeff is sleeping and I'm watching a Robin Hood prequel.

Hopefully tomorrow will not have any surprises!
View from the Hotel of the Smokies.

0 comments: